What is Bridging Finance?
Bridging Finance is a type of short-term business loan, usually with a term of up to 12 months.
It’s most commonly used to:
- Free up working capital
- Maintain cash flow
- Prevent repossession of assets
- Auction purchases
- Push timebound property purchases to completion
It is best thought of as a temporary loan which gets you from and to a brief defined point in time, until you can either clear the loan in full or secure a more permanent form of finance. The bridge is normally in place within 7-10 days.
How it Works:
- We’ll review your information.
- We’ll contact you to learn more about your requirements.
- We will search for suitable lenders who can provide you the right product.
- The lender will value the asset.
- Legal's will be issued for signing.
- The lender will release between 60-70% of the values of the asset.
Chat to us Today
Tell us about your business and talk through solutions tailored to you
Benefits of Bridging Finance:
‘Bridge The Gap’
Borrow Larger Sums
As Bridging Finance Loans are secured against a valuable asset, like a property, you are usually able to borrow larger amounts than any other type of loan.
Cash Injection For Your Business
Get In Touch
Make a finance enquiry about Bridging Finance today. Complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch!